Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Noertzange train station

I started a new time-lapse project about Luxembourg. I will be basically shooting many time-lapse videos these two months, and at the end, I will create a big composition containing everything. Here is the video:
(Better watch it in full HD.)




Technical info:

  • Nikon D7100 + Nikkor 24-70 f2.8
  • Aperture priority mode: f-2.8
  • ISO 800
  • 360 pictures taken 
  • Total duration: 1h 30 min.
  • Interval: 15 seconds. 
  • Speed-up factor: x360.

Self-criticism: 

  • I forgot to put the white balance in the manual mode, but it's not a big problem.
  • 15 seconds are good for the clouds, but not enough for the trains passing. I should have done a smaller interval (10 seconds maybe). 
  • The moon at the end is perfect, I didn't check the position of the moon beforehand, but it was out of complete luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment